1332 Commerce Ave Bronx NY 10461
Phone: 631-380-8262 Fax: 646-401-8931
Dear Automotive Dealer:
United Auto Merchants Association (UAMA), a non-profit organization, has been working with the automotive community in New York for the last 10 years. UAMA through its Elite Auto Tech Training Center (EATTC), will be conducting training seminars to better prepare Auto Dealers to meet all of the legal requirements for recording, issuing and maintaining appropropriate auto sales and transaction records.
- Auto Dealer Sales Record Keeping Requirements – 10/21/17
- Auto Dealer Sales Record Keeping Requirements – 10/28/17
(Scheduled seminars depend on having a full set of registered and paid participants)
Time: 10: 00 am – 2: 00 pm
Location: UAMA Offices
1332 Commerce Ave, Second Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
Cost: $ 125.00 / per Seminar
This is 1 of over 60 seminars that we offer to improve automotive professionals’ operational procedures and prepare mechanics for the ASE certification exams.
If you have any questions about our seminars or how we can help your organization be in full operating compliance with all city, state and federal laws of the automotive industry, have the best organizational structure of management / operation and have the most capable certified auto technicians, please call us to talk about how we can achieve this and more for you.
UAMA, the bridge to a healthy automotive industry.
Pedro Estevez, President/Founder & Miguel A. Montes, Chief Operations Officer
For more information, call Miguel Montes – (929) 391-2789
UAMA – Main Offices
1332 Commerce Ave 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
Current Seminar Description
Seminar on Auto Dealers Sales Record Keeping Requirements
- The correct way to maintain the Book Registry AKA – Police Book, Purchase and Sales Records
- How to avoid mistakes while filing an MV50 (Do and don’ts according to the DMV)
- The way to determine who is eligible for a Temporary Registration Certificate (Do and Don’ts and the danger of issuing a TRC) )
- The importance of filling a Bill of Sales correctly (Why, how and what needs to be included)
- Why and how a speedometer disclosure needs to be completed
- How to file your records hardcopy and electronically and why they need to be handy
- How to maintain the records of your Dealer’s plate program to avaid suspension from DMV
- Issuing plates, In Transit Permits and all related questions about the program
- Review all issues related to maintaining accurate dealership records