1332 Commerce Ave Bronx NY 10461
Phone: 631-380-8262 Fax: 646-401-8931
Dear Automotive Professional:
United Auto Merchants Association (UAMA), a non-profit organization, has been working with the automotive community in New York for the last 10 years. UAMA through its Elite Auto Tech Training Center (EATTC), and with ASE Certified Master Technician – Professor Jorge Suazo, will be conducting training seminars to better prepare mechanics for the ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certification exam. Each seminar includes 4+ hours of training and a corresponding Training Manual.
- Analytical Procedure of Diagnostic Codes – 7/26/17
- Air Conditioning – 7/27/17
Date: Wednesday, July 26 and Thursday, July 27, 2017
(Scheduled seminars depend on having a full set of registered and paid participants)
Time: 6: 00 – 10: 00 pm
Location: UAMA Offices
1332 Commerce Ave, Second Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
Cost: $ 125.00 / per Seminar
The Final Enrollment Day is Wednesday, July 19, 2017.
These are 2 of the 60 different seminars in preparation for the ASE certification exam that we are going to start offering monthly. Do not miss this opportunity to receive an excellent training by our ASE Certified Master Technician – Professor Jorge Suazo. If you are interested in these seminars or futures visit our website at www.uamanys.org and register. For more information, call Miguel at 929-391-2789.
If you have any questions about our seminars or how we can help your organization be in full operating compliance with all city, state and federal laws of the automotive industry, have the best organizational structure of management / operation and have the most capable certified auto technicians, please call me to talk about how we can achieve this and more for you.
UAMA, the bridge to a healthy automotive industry.
UAMA – Main Offices
1332 Commerce Ave 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
Pedro Estevez – President and Founder
Miguel A. Montes – Director of Operations
Current Seminar Description
Seminar on Analytical Procedure of Diagnostic Code
- Most technicians have access and know how to use a Scanner to read diagnostic codes, but a diagnostic code does not necessarily mean that a part is defective.
- Unfortunately when the technician finds diagnostic codes he proceeds to replace components then realizes that the fault has not been repaired.
- The situation becomes difficult to explain to the customer the reason why the failure remains, the money has been invested in parts that are not returnable, the time and effort of the work cannot be charged and the client feels very annoying.
- The public image of the business is affected and the frustration of the technician is notorious.
- We will present the correct way to mend the diagnosis of codes in a simple and effective way from a rational point of view.
Seminar on Air Conditioning
- This seminar presents a review of the fundamentals of air conditioning operating systems.
- It presents the proper service procedures for the different systems including hybrid vehicles.
- But the most outstanding is the explanation of modern systems using non-clutch variable displacement compressors and are permanently connected.
- We will discuss aspects for the electronic diagnostics using Scanner and the test tool for variable displacement compressors.