We are qualified & of experience in this field
That assists in the development and stability of automotive repair and maintenance business. We strive to be environmentally conscious while nurturing a heathy automotive industry.UAMA believes that businesses must have a solid foundation and an effective management structure in order to achieve success and growth. We implement a Business Development Cycle (BDC) to achieve our goal. It consists of several phases:
– Business Management
– Personnel Training
UAMA is a non-profit organization that helps with the development, growth, and stability of small and mid-sized automotive businesses while being environmentally conscientious and enriching the community with knowledge.
UAMA PROFESSIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
We are Qualified & Professional
Our commitment to you is to provide honest, friendly, and on-time service. Visit a locally owned and operated business that has been serving the community since 1992.
UAMA'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
We have an elite and highly trained staff to cover each of your needs.
A LONG STANDING HISTORY OF HELPING THE LATINO & MINORITY COMMUNITIES
- United Auto Merchant Association was founded as a 501© (3) non-profit organization by Pedro J. Estevez.
- UAMA established itself as an advocate for local automotive repair businesses.
- Helped 9 car dealerships to obtain the required licenses to operate.
- Started memberships with businesses and the business seminars.
- Created the business compliance program.
- Represented over 250 business in Queens, NY that were displaced.
- Awarded 5.8 million by the supreme court for the business to be relocated.
- Graduated 25 students from the first class of mechanics to obtain the ASE certification.
- Established the Business Development Cycle.
- Over 500 business corporations.
- Obtain over 1,000 licenses for automotive businesses.
- Represented over 200 businesses from the Jerome Ave corridor that were displaced and obtain 1.5 million dollars for relocating these businesses.
- Established the first auto tech training program.
- Allocated 1.5 million dollars for relocation, $312.000 for the education of the mechanics.
- Conducted 5 programs sponsor by city council Vanessa Gibson and Fernando Cabrera that consisted in compliance, personnel training and business management.
- Partnership with lower east side credit union to obtain loans for business owners and their employees.
- Created over 1,000 new businesses.
- Obtained a Grant for 250,000 thousand dollars from SBS for the education of mechanics in NYC.